Author Topic: Possible activity discussion.  (Read 43056 times)

Offline saehn

• View Profile
Re: Possible activity discussion.
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2009, 02:14:53 pm »
Pixel compo ending soon if anyone is interested:

A friend of mine (e5frog, a.k.a. Fredric Blåholtz) is a big fan of the Fairchild Channel F. You may have read about him and his homebrew Pac-Man game. He is working on some more homebrews like International Karate.

Now, Fredric on a different forum has issued a small gfx compo. He is looking to put together a slide show of some nice images, and possibly the artist making the best image would get a custom Channel F cartridge with the slide show. I don't know if this is anything that interests you, perhaps from a purely challenge point of view.

Some specs about the Channel F graphics: The image size is 102 x 58 pixels. Possibly one can squeeze in a bit more on screen, but this is the image format Fredric is working with. Each pixel is a bit taller than it is wide. He says in 16:9 mode the pixels are quite square. It's pretty close to the Commodore 64 pixel ratio.

On each (raster) row, you can select one of four palettes:

1. Light grey, red, green, blue
2. Light green, red, green, blue
3. Light blue, red, green, blue
4. Black, white

That means you can't use black and white on the same row as any colour. The three light colours are pretty close to each other:

http://w5.nuinternet.com/s660100106/files/channelf/test-picture.png

Fredric wants submissions until August 12. If you would like to participate, please let me know and I can either forward your creations or point you to where you can submit them yourself. Of course you could also email Fredric with your pics at frog@home.se.

Offline xegnma

• Pixel, the whole pixel and nothing but the pixel
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2009, 07:06:29 pm »
Here's an idea for an activity. A while back helm posted on his blog a lengthy spiel
about EGA graphics of games long past (see link here).
What I found intriguing about the post is that he took a non-too-appealing image
and revised it within the constraints of the original palette to create a great piece of art.

Throughout his discussion of the piece he expounded on his interpretation of the original piece
and how it shaped his version. Great though the art was I found myself in disagreement with
the interpretation. I looked at the original and I couldn't quite find the discontent evident in
his version. The thought occurred to me that no two people would supply the same interpretation
and wouldn't be cool to see these interpretations in the form of a pixelation activity?

So here's the activity : Select a piece of pixel art and have participants in the activity revamp
the piece maintaining the original palette, supplying the rationale for your interpretation of the
original piece.

We could kick this off with versions of the "Codename: iceman" snapshot from Helm's blog post.
We could call it, REVAMP ACTIVITY: "VISIONS OF MANDY"...

Offline lollige

• MrLollige
    • View Profile
    • MrLollige blog
« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2009, 07:17:50 pm »
cool idea, but then id want an image that really enables you to be creative, because otherwise the entries will all be the same. Don't forget that also the entries will highly influence each other.

Offline Dex

• ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2009, 03:07:15 am »
I actually really like your idea. It would surely be interesting to see two different takes on the same piece!

It would also be creative to make it so two entrants get the same image and compare their interpretations of the same original. I think it'd be quite fun to do, but if it would work, I'm not sure. Still, good idea. :)

Offline lollige

• MrLollige
    • View Profile
    • MrLollige blog
« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2009, 09:09:01 am »
We could have a big quiz: Per image there are 5 participants, they all 5 make an image based on that ugly original one, the 5 are posted together and we have to guess who made which ;)

Offline Aelyrin

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2009, 02:56:44 pm »
I'd like to know if there will ever be another I Spy challenge. :crazy:

In other news, I'm back after a long time of forgetting about this site. To those of you that may remember me, I'm sorry I was so immature. :-[ I swear, I'm not a child anymore.  :(

Offline Pixelized

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2009, 05:37:41 am »
I was staring at a sketch of a robot I drew last night that looks like it could have been an exclamation point... ! (watching to much venture brother's lately I guess) and I suddenly pictured him rolling out on his little wheel at the end of a sentence and stopping, sucking in his arms and actually becoming an exclamation point...

Ok... so here is my idea for a pixel challenge... everyone could animate their names! And I mean like each letter comes out individually or all at once, not just moving text. Like someone could make each letter a robot that comes into the picture and stops to form a name, animals that are shaped like letters... etc.

Now that I actually read it it sounds crazy lol.... seemed much more doable in my head :P

Offline Red_Mist

• Not enough pixels in the world.
    • View Profile
    • FuzionLLC
« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2009, 01:28:23 am »
you know the classic repeating background you see in low budget cartoons n stuff... well, what about a collab where we all take part in adding to the background making on giant seemless one! it would be a nice change of pace from the iso and hex form were all used to and would be simple enough to pull off... we could call it: "Where the sidewalk ends" in honor of shel silverstein!

<Xion> I can't see it why can't I see it

Offline Stratto

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2009, 12:32:44 am »
How about something similar to this?
little circles or X's on white background, and users can paint anything using it, without moving it or erasing it. 
http://www.toxel.com/inspiration/2009/05/06/school-of-art-and-design-creativity-test/

;D

Offline Mathias

• View Profile
    • WAIT DONT GO
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2009, 12:05:27 am »
How about something similar to this?
little circles or X's on white background, and users can paint anything using it, without moving it or erasing it.  
http://www.toxel.com/inspiration/2009/05/06/school-of-art-and-design-creativity-test/

;D

Hmmm, interesting idea. I'd forgotten about that concept. I remember activities like that in school.

Don't miss this development.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 12:37:36 am by Mathias »

Offline Triple

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2009, 11:23:54 pm »
I think we should consider having a competition for a mockup off "Zelda; A link to the past", but for the 2nd version (if there would have been one on the super nintendo entertainment system). If you get what I mean.
Online Role Playing Game: www.key2heaven.net

Offline Don risotto

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 31, 2010, 02:29:30 am »
you know the classic repeating background you see in low budget cartoons n stuff... well, what about a collab where we all take part in adding to the background making on giant seemless one! it would be a nice change of pace from the iso and hex form were all used to and would be simple enough to pull off... we could call it: "Where the sidewalk ends" in honor of shel silverstein!

F*&$ YEAH

Offline CrazyMLC

• C+C is your friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 31, 2010, 04:08:48 am »
Pixelation City?
You know those isometric city community project deals? We could do something like that.

(I actually made rules for that sort of thing to make it more like SimCity. It plays like an art competition, and I'm trying to run it on another forum.)
You should never try to imitate something, you should only try to represent it the best you can.

Offline xhunterko

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2010, 06:17:44 am »
Here's one: Indie Game Critique.

I just wonder how some indie games (including, but not limited to: super meat boy, cave sory, Redder(lovely), hydorah, luynne dyversity, Coal, The life of a pacifist is often wrought with conflict, Blackfoot, Tormshire(wip), Gungirl 2, Hot Ninja Moon Moon, Dust an elysian Tale, Runman Race around the world, desktop dungeons, loved, Fleet assualt, Generic, Rocket ninja cyborg, Level Up, etc, etc, etc) would be critiqued on here. I mean, some of them are obviously not pixel art but some of them are. I just wonder how these and many other games would look under edits and what critique would be given to them to improve on there art. Just a thought.

Offline Jon

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2010, 12:30:29 pm »
Perhaps there could be a game collab, like they have on some other pixel forums...

Offline flamesterart

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2010, 05:23:57 pm »
i just had an idea, though i would not be ablle to participate, most likely, depending on your thoughts, if it gets up, how about something like i made, except based on YOUR favorite video game(s) a band stage or something similar, heres an example, the one i have been working on for the past couple of weeks.

Offline flamesterart

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 29, 2010, 05:26:33 pm »
the challenge would be that you have to make a band stage or something there alike that is based on your favorite video game(s) and submit it, and then we can have some sort of public votes to see whos is best.

Offline Cow

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2010, 11:00:21 pm »
Draw a self portrait in your 'final form'.

Offline VDX

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 01, 2010, 11:57:29 am »
the challenge would be that you have to make a band stage or something there alike that is based on your favorite video game(s) and submit it, and then we can have some sort of public votes to see whos is best.

I'm kinda interested in this. :P Scratch Sprites and a stage, the theme of one of your favourite all time games with characters acting as a band of artists. Animated/non Animated versions.
Hmm....

Offline flamesterart

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2010, 12:41:38 am »
i got the idea for the whole thing on newgrounds, from a flash movie, here is a link, http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/viewer.php?id=223362&key=DgLiYoXzltOzdxbStiM2YwNzIxM2Y5Qjg1NzIrMl9xOWI3MDE7Qjk0QlYxOzJWMDJiNzIyZjUrVnFf on the page that shows up, just click the blue letters to go to the page where the movie is located. and if the mods or whoever is on control of the competitions will let me do it i will start coming up with the overall rules and other stuff, and then later i will send them to whoever is in charge of the competitions, and once they get approved i will start the competition and start watching the entries come in.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 06:57:01 am by flamesterart »

Offline yaomon17

• View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2011, 04:00:38 am »
I was waiting to participate in my first one! :crazy:

Offline Atnas

• very daijōbs
    • View Profile
    • lolipopsicle
« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2011, 01:13:22 am »
Just a bit of a quote from the off topic thread to redirect the discussion here:

I was wondering if anyone can help me find a program someone posted awhile ago on here. It generated images that looked like this:

I tried the search function but I wasn't able to find anything. I think Happymonster created it but I'm not sure.

Yep!
Found an old mirror of it on my site from 2009. It's called Richard's Evolving Sprite Tool, for reference.

Awesome little program, a challenge/activity involving it would be neat.

I would love to participate in some kind of a challenge involving it.

Second this notion. :y:

Those are wonderful, and a CHALLENGE! centered around this would be ace. Question is, what should the challenge be?

Brainstorm!

Two obvious notions that come to mind are using a randomly generated base and pixel what you think you see in it. or the other way around, turning something existing into one of those, which in my opinion is the unattractive cousin of notion #1.

Offline Atnas

• very daijōbs
    • View Profile
    • lolipopsicle
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2011, 01:41:37 am »
Here's the link to the program in case you missed it. Happymonster made it close to 3 years ago I think.

An example I made a few years back of the 1bit patterns interpreted as sprites:

Anyway, ideas:
  • It could be fun to have a reservoir of 1bit patterns that people can add to with interesting ones they've generated. Kind of freeform in that you could post 5 or so designs if you dont have time to do art and then others can take those and make sprites from them without having to look for cool patterns.
  • That might become troublesome to organize all the cool patterns everyone makes, so it might be better to create a topic where we gather together > 50 interesting designs and then have a separate challenge where you have to make at least 5 of them into sprites.
  • Another option is to just have the thread there for everybody to post their own 1bit sprites and their interpretations. While being the most straightforward approach (least management), it loses the fun of having a few designs everyone can interpret differently. Then again, people can just do what they want so this point is kinda useless.

Ideas? Probably January or February is when this would happen.

Offline surt

• Meat by-product
    • View Profile
    • Uninhabitant
« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2011, 11:28:07 am »
I mocked up a super simple thing like this in HTML5/JS here.

It is the simplest it could possibly be just every pixel an even chance of being foreground or background and mirrored.
There's a wierd bug in Firefox where every sprite is identical (RNG seems to be getting reset or not reseeding, if I stick an alert in between tiles they do generate nicely, wierd. :crazy:), but it works fine in Chrome (apart from the ubiquitous blur).
Refresh to regenerate. If you've got chrome hit the image button to get an image to save.

Offline Atnas

• very daijōbs
    • View Profile
    • lolipopsicle
« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2011, 01:10:45 pm »
Awesome! Any chance for further development? The original has the source visible iirc. If you have a problem with the web one I could port it to mac/linux.

Offline rikfuzz

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2011, 02:02:35 pm »

It is the simplest it could possibly be just every pixel an even chance of being foreground or background and mirrored.
There's a wierd bug in Firefox where every sprite is identical (RNG seems to be getting reset or not reseeding, if I stick an alert in between tiles they do generate nicely, wierd. :crazy:), but it works fine in Chrome (apart from the ubiquitous blur).
Refresh to regenerate. If you've got chrome hit the image button to get an image to save.

Works fine for me (Firefox 8.0 OSX), really cool!  Be really interesting to tweak it. 

eg.
Closer to the edge slightly less chance of being on, closer to centre slightly less chance of being off might avoid so many looking so square.

Next pixel influenced by previous pixel (again very slight influence) to promote larger clusters and less noise. 

Offline surt

• Meat by-product
    • View Profile
    • Uninhabitant
« Reply #126 on: November 18, 2011, 12:05:52 am »
Closer to the edge slightly less chance of being on, closer to centre slightly less chance of being off might avoid so many looking so square.
Next pixel influenced by previous pixel (again very slight influence) to promote larger clusters and less noise.  
Done and plan to do.

Updated:
You can now specify parameters using GET parameters in the URL. eg. http://tools.putpixel.com/spritegen.html?size=12&spacing=2&probMin=0&probMax=1&falloff=cosine
Falloff so fewer pixels at the edges. Falloff types: constant, linear, cosine, spherical. Defaults to linear.
Now randomly mirrors in x, y, both or neither.

Thing: Set spacing to 0, falloff to constant, probMax not too high and go hunting in a tapestry.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 12:51:58 am by surt »

Offline Redshrike

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 18, 2011, 01:50:21 am »

I've spent quite a bit of time playing with RIST over the years.  I think your may produce better results, though of course the "evolve" button was fun.

Offline surt

• Meat by-product
    • View Profile
    • Uninhabitant
« Reply #128 on: November 18, 2011, 02:17:32 am »
I've spent quite a bit of time playing with RIST over the years.  I think your may produce better results, though of course the "evolve" button was fun.
I should hope not given that mine works purely randomly. Most of the work is in the human brain anyways, to draw meaning out of the noise.

I've found a workaround (not a solution) for the Firefox bug in case it was affecting anyone other than me.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 02:23:26 am by surt »

Offline Redshrike

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 18, 2011, 04:49:10 am »
Random, but not all randomness is equal.  Something about the proportion of black to blue, the spacing and the patterns of mirroring seems to give me better results in terms of "seeing things."

Offline surt

• Meat by-product
    • View Profile
    • Uninhabitant
« Reply #130 on: November 18, 2011, 10:04:13 am »
Added despeckle: remove single pixels by removing the pixel or adding a neighbour (parameters: despeckle [off, remove, extend, random], despeckleProb); and despur: remove pixels with single neighbour (parameters: despup [off, on, random], despurProb). eg. http://tools.putpixel.com/spritegen.html?despeckle=remove&despeckleProb=1&despur=on&despurProb=1&size=24&zoom=2, http://tools.putpixel.com/spritegen.html?despeckle=remove&despeckleProb=1&despur=on&despurProb=1&size=12&zoom=2
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 10:44:38 am by surt »

Offline Mathias

• View Profile
    • WAIT DONT GO
« Reply #131 on: November 28, 2011, 05:16:22 am »
Wow, great job, Surt! I see so many "recognizable" things in the results. Very cool.

But, how do you change the parameters? Manually change the booleans in the URL?

Is an interface with buttons very far off?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 05:21:05 am by Mathias »

Offline surt

• Meat by-product
    • View Profile
    • Uninhabitant
« Reply #132 on: November 29, 2011, 01:57:01 am »
Added a quick and dirty GUI. Ugly, no validation and basically untested.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 02:16:03 am by surt »

Offline Mathias

• View Profile
    • WAIT DONT GO
« Reply #133 on: November 29, 2011, 04:32:49 am »
Nice!

Just some things to help:

-Tilesize max cap. It didn't my input value of 465348754367.

-Reset to defaults button. I messed the settings all up and got useless results. Wanted to revert.

-Zoom shouldn't accept 0, everything just disappears.

Offline Atnas

• very daijōbs
    • View Profile
    • lolipopsicle
« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2011, 02:02:51 pm »
very very nice. This image has countless great designs in it:

I think the original was good for fine tuning and finding variations on a certain design, but this one just outputs some crazy nice stuff all around.

Offline big brother

• http://www.ifs-art.com
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio Site
« Reply #135 on: November 30, 2011, 01:03:50 am »
I see a lot of character/monster design potential in that sheet.

Offline surt

• Meat by-product
    • View Profile
    • Uninhabitant
« Reply #136 on: December 01, 2011, 01:18:38 am »
Added load and submit validation, reset, colour pickers (jscolor). Also changed some of the properties a little. Lots of behind the scenes refactoring so probably some bugs.
Colour pickers don't like my layout css in Firefox, so if any CSS guru could suggest an alternative to get the canvas and form to sit next to each other while remaining auto width would be cool.

Offline Redshrike

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 01, 2011, 03:13:54 am »
Hmm...  I'm not getting nearly the results I was with the last version, and my brief tweaking of the settings doesn't seem to have gotten me much closer.  I'm also finding the settings a bit hard to understand apart from trial/error, though that's probably my lack of programmerly background showing.

Offline Atnas

• very daijōbs
    • View Profile
    • lolipopsicle
« Reply #138 on: December 01, 2011, 03:25:24 am »
yeah I agree the image I posted earlier was done with 1 tweak and now I can't seem to replicate it, perhaps set the defaults to how they were before if possible? because I had hit a sweet spot.

Also, 1x zoom by default would be nice if anyone else also feels that's better. Chrome users will love you for it.

Offline surt

• Meat by-product
    • View Profile
    • Uninhabitant
« Reply #139 on: December 01, 2011, 05:28:19 am »
Tweaked the defaults to hopefully produce better results.
I won't pander to a browser's shitty design choices. You can set zoom to 1 then bookmark it.

Offline Jakten

• The Bionic Vapor Boy
    • View Profile
    • Levitating Rocksquatch
« Reply #140 on: December 01, 2011, 08:05:25 am »
Oh man!! This is is awesome Surt! Thanks for this, I think this produces some really nice results and I really like how varied each sprite is.

Offline PypeBros

• Pixel Padawan
    • View Profile
    • Bilou Homebrew's Blog.
« Reply #141 on: December 01, 2011, 02:50:19 pm »
I see a lot of character/monster design potential in that sheet.

I see space invaders meeting spelunky.
Just need some tool that adapt the behaviour of the sprite to its shape (e.g. wing-shape make it fly, legs shape make it jump, sting-shape make it shoot) and we're ready for unlimited blast-off !
Pixelling School Zone with my own Sprite Editor on Nintendo DS and coding in between . . .

Offline #36005A

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 19, 2011, 02:39:17 am »
Amazing work surt! I love this tool. I'm getting good results (and similar to yours, Atnas) with 100% horizontal reflection and falloff set to "cosine".

btw, have you considered using sliders (html5: input type="range") for the probabilities? just so that there isn't as much typing numbers.

EDIT: Also, for Chrome, you might want to use add the new CSS property "image-rendering: -webkit-optimize-contrast;".
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 02:46:53 am by #36005A »

Offline surt

• Meat by-product
    • View Profile
    • Uninhabitant
« Reply #143 on: December 19, 2011, 03:06:46 am »
btw, have you considered using sliders (html5: input type="range") for the probabilities? just so that there isn't as much typing numbers.
I considered it but thought I would have to code it in JS and couldn't be arsed. I never knew about the range type. I'll chuck it in if it degrades nicely to a standard text field in FF (which doesn't support range yet).
EDIT: Also, for Chrome, you might want to use add the new CSS property "image-rendering: -webkit-optimize-contrast;".
So is this working in Chrome now? I did have it in there but it had no effect for me.

EDIT:
Sliders in.
Still blurry in Chrome, even with Canary.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 09:02:54 am by surt »

Offline #36005A

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 20, 2011, 01:32:24 am »
Working for me, thanks for adding it! Perhaps it's this issue:
http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=106662

Looks like a problem in the Windows implementation of Webkit.

Offline janiczek

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 03, 2012, 11:38:12 am »
Well, it's already being done with canvas, so why not zoom it programmatically? (I might help if the author isn't sure how to do that.)
If it was a server-side generated image, spanning the width and height CSS would make sense, but with canvas you don't have to think about how browsers stretch images and how to force nearest-neighbour ...

Edit: and, oh, here's some info about how it renders on OSX:
Chrome Canary (18.0.993.0) - blurry.
Firefox 8.0.1 - fine! yay.
Safari 5.1.2 - blurry AND non-random (repeating sprites for whole rows - JS issue)
Opera 11.60 - blurry.

I really think doing it in canvas would be better and easier and would work for everybody.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 03:02:58 pm by janiczek »

Offline tyrannotorus

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 18, 2012, 04:51:30 am »
There's something very similar to the sprite generator here as well!
http://levitated.net/daily/levInvaderFractal.html

[Challenge Suggestion]
I'm making a star wars game in the river city ransom beat'em up style. You can see it here http://tyrannotorus.blogspot.ca/p/star-wars-demo.html with my official beg for help in the unpaid work section here http://www.wayofthepixel.net/pixelation/index.php?topic=13755.0

Regardless, it would make a great challenge to make star wars characters (for my game ::)). I would really like to make it a community project actually. The demo has a new and functioning Load Character option, so pixelers can share and play the character they pixeled right away in a functioning game. Plus, it's pretty fun to pixel chibi-ish characters. And who doesn't like Star Wars?

Offline Starstew

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 15, 2012, 05:13:28 pm »
I'd like to propose an activity. More like invite you all to an activity, I suppose. I'm developing a pixel-art collaboration called Yono. The structure of Yono is that each new piece added extends another piece already in the structure by inserting itself in between the halves of the "parent". Each image can have two children -- one in the horizontal direction (inserted between left/right halves), one in the vertical direction (inserted between the top/bottom halves).

Here's an animated logo for the project I made that shows how images insert inside other images:

So, as images continue to get added, the Yono structure becomes a tree of images that you can only see by crawling around interactively, expanding and collapsing links. You really have to see it to fully grasp the nature of this beast. I have made a prototype navigator -- http://sito.org/yono/navigatorBeta.html -- for this. Try it out and let me know what you think!

If you'd like to add pieces to this growing project, just drop me a line here or via links on the main Yono page -- http://www.sito.org/yono -- and I'll set you up with a slot. Pieces are 64x64, with a mutating 16-color palette. Each image uses the palette of its parent image, but may change up to 4 colors.

Currently, I'm putting it all together by hand (editing the data files, uploading the images), but our ultimate goal is to automate the entire thing so people can reserve/upload their pieces via the web. Also, we want to set it up so articipants can set up their own custom Yono Uchus (cosmoses) with specific parameters.

Offline surt

• Meat by-product
    • View Profile
    • Uninhabitant
« Reply #148 on: March 13, 2013, 12:21:28 pm »
Picked up my spritegen toy again. A few more options, palettes, scalers.
spritegen.html

Offline Conceit

• Camus
    • View Profile
    • CraftMused -- my blog --
« Reply #149 on: March 22, 2013, 06:17:06 am »
that's crazy good surt. Before it was a neat anecdotal thing, but somehow multi color just blows my mind. I'll go to your toy when I'm stuck artistically and I want awesome iconic nes sprite inspiration. IDK if Arne knows about this but he should dig the hell out of it with his habit of drawing illos from convoluted sprites...someone should make an activity out of this O_O some very nice person

PS: what number is black in NES pal ?

PS2: are you Happymonster or am I remembering the authorship of this tool wrong?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 06:28:18 am by Conceit »